Dental, Vision & Hearing
The Importance of Dental, Vision and Hearing Coverage
Good dental hygiene and regular hearing and vision exams are critical to healthy living routines for children and adults. However, busy schedules and rising health care costs can force some to push preventative care to the back burner. Having coverage can make it easier to reveal concerns before they become serious problems.
Getting Affordable Coverage
Central United Life’s dental, vision and hearing insurance can help to improve your quality of life by providing you with an affordable coverage option for preventative exams or to help with the sudden onset of painful, inconvenient or expensive situations.
Plan benefits include:
- Dental coverage includes preventative, basic and major services
- Vision coverage includes basic eye exam or eye refraction, including the cost of eye glasses or contact lenses
- Hearing coverage includes exam, hearing aid and necessary repairs or supplies
- Choose your dentist – No networks
- Family Rates – Includes a maximum of three children
- Individuals ages 18-75
- $1,000-$1,500 policy year benefit option available
- Guaranteed Issue
- Guaranteed renewable to age 80 (subject to our right to change premiums)
Limitations and exclusions may apply. Contact our office for more details.
For more details, contact our office.